- Online only
The Basic Facts Drill Book for Addition and Subtraction - ebook
The Basic Facts Drill Book for Addition and Subtraction will help make it easy for you to give your students all the drill they need on the addition problems from 0+0 to 9+9 and the corresponding subtraction facts.
Suggested grade(s): 1-3
Students need lots of practice with the basic math facts to truly master them. The Basic Facts Drill Book for Addition and Subtraction, a reproducible book, will help make it easy for you to give your students all the practice they need on the addition problems from 0+0 to 9+9 and the corresponding subtraction facts.
Wirebound. 145 pages. Reproducible.
This book has over 120 practice pages.
- There are plenty of practice problems on each page.
- There are no complicated directions.
- There are many practice pages that emphasize the difficult problems.
- There are pages of pictures in the back that can be included on the worksheets for decoration or variety.
- You can copy the drill pages as many times as needed.
Give your child lots of practice with the basic facts this year and ...
- his or her speed and accuracy will improve.
- the amount of time required to take a test will decrease, giving your child more time to check his or her work.
- the difficulty of long math problems will almost vanish.
Available Books in The Basic Facts Drill Book Series
- Suggested Grades
- Write-in Workbook
- No. of Pages
- Answer Key
- In Book